Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Progress update



Another weekly update!

The new "Mahou Set" is done! It is shown in the picture above. I also put up a short video on how it looks in-game here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1256644999250186247.

I got feedback from the previous build that the targeting controls still is pretty awkward in certain spots. So I sat down and thought how about how to tackle the problem. I took a look at other tactics game again with the focus on their UI elements. One thing that captured my attention is the targeting controls from XCOM. I thought that is a great addition to the game. Here is a video showing how that works: https://twitter.com/i/status/1256645203097645056

Finally, I started to work on Exploration side of things. They are still WIP and are mostly individual components ATM. Will do another update when things become more coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment