Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

New 2v3 build


New test build here.

It's a 2v3 scenario with Lucia + Iron Mask versus 3 wrestlers. The sex attacks on Iron Mask is probably a going to be a bit weird because the game doesn't differentiate between male and female yet.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. If all's well, then I'm going to move on from Combat (for now) and start on the Exploration side of things.

8 comments:

  1. Juuuust poking my head in to ask: is Heroine Rescue Team abandoned? I need to know if I should delete my browser bookmark or not, since I personally have zero interest in this new game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, uh, respond to everyone else but me. Got it.
      Since HRT is abandoned, can you mark that clearly somewhere so people don't get confused?

      Delete
  2. Tried the build, and found some interesting stuff on the combat. Here they are;
    - For some reason, the green bar of the HP stays but the max health decreased whenever the user reaches climax during Finisher.
    - Found some exploit where you can just gang up on the KO'd even if they are recovering and it goes to negative. (don't know if it's intentional or some oversight)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for testing, both of these are intentional

      Delete
    2. Ah in that case, can you make it visible for the Max HP so I don't accidentally defeat myself by doing it for too long? xD

      Delete
  3. First of all, WOW the new models look good in game.
    So First thing I got confused as was when to commit or lock down. Is the progress of the grabbed target displayed somewhere and I missed it or what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks,
      progress is not displayed anywhere, but if you lock down, their action % chance (such as Escape) goes down. similarly, if you get grabbed, and opponent uses lock down, your escape % will go down.

      Delete