Working on another build addressing the issues that were raised. It is currently undergoing alpha testing and will be released for patreons very soon.
Here are the change logs:
- ESC key now closes dialogues first if currently in dialogue
- Units no longer have perfect tracking during swings (can now roll behind an enemy)
- Actions are only queued now if the current action is close to ending. (no more double rolls)
- Units will now drop lootbags when they despawn while also having lootable items in inventory
- Added a graphics options tab with the following options: fullscreen, resolution and render scale
- !!! USE HIGH RESOLUTION + HIGH RENDER SCALE AT YOUR OWN PERIL !!!
- Graphic options are NOT saved across different playthroughs atm
- Increased error margin for collision handling - this means "phasing through walls/floor" are less likely to occur
- Looting defeated units have higher priority than starting dialogue
- Fixed defeated units giving less loot than intended
- Nerfed barbarian gal