EDIT: Oct 15: released alpha v0.121 fixing the following:
- fixed invul period after grab release not working
- fixed phantom throws when using throws without sufficient stamina
- refined a couple of animations that were looking odd
- Amber(Yellow) now has a lvl5 difficulty version. May want to get some practice against her now because who knows what she'll unlock
Welcome the new girl to the family:
|One of the new moves|
The playable version must be unlocked by defeating the AI:
"Watch" sure is convenient:
|AI is winning!|
PS: doing some heavy stuff in the background while recording thus the non 60 FPS
Patch notes v0.12 Oct 14 2016:
Patch notes v0.12 Oct 14 2016:
- Added 3rd Girl!
- She brings to the game 8 additional animated punishments (to a total of 24 in game) and 4 additional combat moves
- She also introduces the game to throws! Throws uses the same familiar grab-punish system - grab foe, then punish! Throws has its own unique way of dealing damage to the opponent compared to submissions and H-moves and you may want to test out different combinations!
- Of course, she has her own unique outfit as well if bikini wrestlers isnt your thing
- Girls are not officially named yet so they are referred by their color for now
- To address the complaint of being infinite combo to death by the AI and the snowball-y ness, here are the following changes:
- fixed armor break bug causing the character to lose all her stamina
- grabbing-punish-hits no longer causes stamina damage
- releasing the opponent from either grabbing or during a hold will make the opponent invulnerable while she is falling from the air.
- Blocked melee strikes will drain the attacker at least 10.0 points of stamina (this makes blocks more effective against auto attacks)
- To ease the difficulty jump between old lvl2 and lvl3 AI, there are two additional AI difficulty levels in between.
- AI lvl for unlocking "watch" is reduced from (new lvl range) lvl5 to lvl4
- Added additional AI routine to make it less predictable
- Fixed AI bug that caused it unable to use auto-attack. Not sure how this will affect the overall difficulty tho. On the one hand AI will block/counter less but on the other hand AI is more aggressive.
- Redid default model topology. Which means there is now a new face for all the girls. I hope no one got too attached to the old model.
- Moved hip bone further up to allow for more correct deform at the waist area (such a hard area to do given the wide range of possible motion, particularly in this game)
- Girls' arms are now slightly shorter
- Due to above changes, some animations may be a bit rough/incorrect. They will be refined over time.
- Disabled the automatic camera zoom feature when camera is moved out of bounds since it was causing confusion to some players.
- Attempted a fix for a rare problem that caused in match buttons (pause + watch) to not show up. If you had this problem and this fixed/didnt fix the problem, please leave a comment. Please make sure this problem is not caused by your screen size too small to fit the entire game.
- Fixed bug that caused game physics to de-sync if run at lower than 60 FPS. (Although you guys may want to wait for the high perf version)