Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Saturday, August 3, 2019

V0.611 - bug fixes

Patreon LINK.



Changelog:

- fixed bug with command m_goto not ignoring zone accessibility setting
- fixed a couple of game crushes caused by trying to load savefile with mod stuff without the neccessary mod files
- fixed bug with allies not targetting the player on device in safezones
- fixed bug that cause changes to Your Room to not be perserved after loading from savefile
- fixed camera spazzing out when carrying a locked-on unit
- fixed a minor bug that cause your character to be knocked back when taking prisoner of a carried unit
- fixed a potential cause of crush when fighting against the Dark Fairy
- You can no longer "Use On" trap kits on allies.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    I very love this game-project but despite the much time spend to play I have still some question about it.
    Maybe you can can use my quesstion to add more "tutorial" or help to players...

    * I continue to don't understand which weapon use DEX or STR :-(
    can you write it in weapon info or add a NPC dialoge? please

    * Can I change hair style of my "main-girl-ally"? how?
    * Can I use "futa-potion" or "male-potion" on my "main-girl-ally"? how?
    ...have you think of a "Stylist-NPC" in town for this need?
    -> example: Hairdresser to change color, look, gender.

    * Can I reset my stats point and redistribute them? how?
    * Can I reset my "main-girl-ally" stats point and redistribute them? how?
    ...have you think of a "ResetStats-NPC" in town for this need?
    -> example: Nun to "expiate sins" reset my and ally stats.

    * During a dungeon, can I cure my lust point? (the pink bar)
    * During a dungeon, can I use other item to cure more life point than "root" or potion?
    ...have you think of a "Foods-NPC" in town for this need?
    -> example: Barman to seel sandwich, alchol, drugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * I continue to don't understand which weapon use DEX or STR,
      STR for melee, DEX for ranged. (For now, may change later)
      * Can I change hair style of my "main-girl-ally"? how?"
      Buy hair change item from tavern girl
      * Can I use "futa-potion" or "male-potion" on my "main-girl-ally"? how?
      Yes, talk to them, "Give gift" options tells you what to do
      * Can I reset my stats point and redistribute them? how?
      Buy reset_potion
      * During a dungeon, can I cure my lust point? (the pink bar)
      not much currently
      * During a dungeon, can I use other item to cure more life point than "root" or potion?
      you get healed during H, there is also the life_powder item you can buy that gives a heal over time for your group

      Delete
  3. Great update! Can I request a whipping animation? It would work well in the dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, the mods that change the vagina and penises I don't get applied to all the npcs of the game, when I put a command tells me that it's unknown and I don't know how to apply those mods because by putting them in data they only appear as equipable objects ,could you put me a tutorial with photos, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This version crashes to a white screen very often, especially when switching areas.

    ReplyDelete