It turns out that the new capturing system have quite a few conflicts with some mods. It can be pretty severe and prevents the game from loading all together. I had to make changes to the loading system and I believe those problems are now fixed in this version.
So unfortunately I didn't get to make as much progress on the new stuff as I had hoped. But it is what it is; fixing bugs is important and sometimes you just have to do those.
On the bright side, if new moves is what interests you, @SilverStud is currently working on porting moves from Heroine Rumble over to this game. And that's what the picture is all about. Here is another one for your viewing pleasure:
Those moves and more should be available as a mod sometimes in the future.
- fixed game crush when visiting merchant (.getRandomItem() bug that cause it sometimes to return null)
- game will now give a warning when trying to load an unknown unit uid in reserves/prisoners instead of crashing
- fixed unit duplication at end of battle (a certain function was called twice when prisoners are present)
- fixed end of battle incorrectly moving survivors in party to reserves
- you can now only "Customize Body Shape" on unique allies when in a safe zone.
- enforced the file loading order of weaponMovesetFiles -> weaponDataFiles -> itemFiles within the same mod folder
- itemFiles and unitDataFiles (and their dependencies) defined in _MapData are now loaded at start of game rather than on first map load
- fixed bug where map may be initialized before all props are loaded properly
- equipment data dependencies (eg. weaponData) are now lazily evaluated at first use of item rather than during file load
- extended "survive_wave" objective in MapGen to work for maps composed of more than 1 rooms
- improved a couple of warning messages
- duplicate warning messages are now ignored
- default key binding for hotbar slot#10 is now bound to "0" rather than non-existent "10" key
- portal types in non-safe areas now defaults to leave the area instead of selecting where to go (this meant that capture via carry should work)
- fixed infinite potion bug via Combat Trainer
- added new map modding action: enable/disable map zones