Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Demo II - dungeons!

PATREON ONLY.


A playable, randomly generated dungeon is now here!

Bundled with it, are a bunch of new items (both "old" and new), looting (from containers and k.o.ed enemies), a working inventory system, equipping different individual outfit pieces (right click on item in inventory), consumables (lewd_vial acts as health pots), the beginnings of NPC interactions, and more!

Refer to https://www.patreon.com/posts/what-to-expect-1-14730717 for basic instructions on the combat system.

If there are no major bugs, my attention for the next couple of days will be on Heroine Rumble and implement as much requested Quality Of Life changes as possible. If you got a suggestion, and haven't already made a comment in the wishlist, this will likely be the last chance (for a long time).

Talking

Loots

A red door?

Better be prepared

:(

Bonus

4 comments:

  1. If sending you money was easier I'd be a patreon. I don't think losing beta testers is a good idea but patreons totally deserve early access and exclusive content. If possible release the previous version as soon as a new one comes around.

    And, please, name it! Even "Enlit3D's Next Game" in arial and white is better than the current Horse With No Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join my discord https://discord.gg/e8Gpcu and msg me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The invitation expired, sorry. I do have a discord but I don't know how to invite. If you have a professional Facebook my fulllname is impossible to be mistaken and I use it almost daily. Also I can try to log in here more often. I hope to not have being annoying (past continous sucks, I forgot how to speak english out of rust, sorry), please do contact me!

      Delete
    2. There is also a link on top of blog: https://discord.gg/7VrthNa, and it should work as well.

      Delete