I feel that the game atm have a decent amount of content but overall it still feels more like a demo than a complete game. So I want to dedicate this month to fix that as much as possible.
Here is a rough guideline of the things that I want to focus on this month:
- Implement customizeable controls (almost done)
- Implement character level ups and stat progression. I understand that not everyone is super talented at these type of games so I want to give everyone an alternative to progress through the game - by becoming stronger than the enemy.
- Add dialogue to the game. I am not a big fan of overly long expositions but skits can add personality and purpose - "Story in a game is like a story in a porn movie. It's expected to be there, but it's not that important. " What about H-games, I wonder?
- For the above it also means that I want to make the character's eyes to look at the camera instead of always staring ahead.
- Implement as much as possible subcomponents required for career mode.
- Improve graphics;
- Add a lot more bones and colliders for procedurally animated stuff like hair and skirt to mitigate clipping problems.
- More detailed models
- Maybe replace the ring surroundings, the current one is kinda bland
- Base body model IV, more details on this to come
- Add more "eye candies", things like stain decals, additional wetness props, camera shake etc.
- Attempt to have multiple combatants (>2) simultaneously, and MAYBE a "beat-em-up"/"adventure" mode (just requires some tweaks to the engine, mostly to test to make sure the systems work)
- The above also requires an optimized spatial partitioning scheme for the toaster enthusiasts if it ever gets implemented.
All these new features means that its unlikely there will be time for girl #6. So instead of a complete girl this month there will only be some new moves.