No there are some stuff been done this week that makes the completion of her impossible.
Q: What is her design?
Q: Are you moving away from wrestling?
No. The wrestling manifest in this game in the grapples and the submission/H-move/throw that follows. This is not changing. What is different is the game will no longer be bound by "realism" in ability, character and environment design.
Q: Why not just "kayfabe" wrestling?
A couple reasons:
- Difficult to translate the "competitive" nature into game
- Difficult to differentiate the characters. If you look at regular wrestling game most characters are just muscled dude in shorts. Their physique separates them but unfortunately supporting different physique in game is difficult. If you look at Rumble Roses arguably there are many costume choices but all the characters pretty much fight the same.
- Likely to run out of plausible wrestling based H-moves so might as well lift that requirement
- Focusing too much on the non-H wrestling is likely a value losing proposition; there are those games out there with magnitudes greater resources.
- May be too niche of a market. Can attract a larger audience by not all-in on the wrestling. Yes that means even if YOU are out but if there are 10 others to replace YOU then it is a win.
- The engine's combat system and AI is sophisticated. Kind of a waste to limit the game to a simpler wrestling game combat style.
Not going to change those things beyond minor tweaks until the grapple system rework. Or otherwise they will likely break the game balance.
Q: What is the grapple system rework?
Rebalance the grapple system and all it's complementary components, such as how submission damage is dealt, how submission is escaped, how grab attacks are handled and countered, what options the attacker and victim have in a grapple and so on.
Q: Can we have customize key controls / local 2 player mode?
Yes, the engine already separates the controller from the character so its not difficult to implement. However the UI work is tedious so medium priority.
Q: Do you plan to include the moves in the move request page?
Yes, at least some of them. A couple will come with the 4th girl. Dont forget that it is a REQUEST page and not a guarantee.
Q: Is there going to be a story?
"Story in a game is like a story in a porn movie. It's expected to be there, but it's not that important."
So very low priority atm.