Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

New Face v1

Putting things together, here is the result.


Also, turns out I got screwed by blender's crappy subsurface scattering implementation for yestoday's post. I use blender to pick the colors then exports the model to the game. But blender's crappy SSS implementation changes the material's base color in a very unexpected manner (and probably, incorrect manner). Which causes the exported material color to be off from what I expected, so the results were weird.

I fixed the problem and here is what the new skin looks like now. Here is another shot of the New Face:



Next up, I am going to finish up the new base body + rig, then we can start making some animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment