Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

v4.944 - Tweaks

Patreon LINK.

Changelog:

        - fixed move selection bug where futas are treated as males
        - more units have access to threesome moves
        - you may now grab restrainted units (instead of carry or nothing) if your current equipment is not an restraint
        - implemented a few more cheats

The previous patched made a couple of systematic changes. The issue with those is that it can be difficult to see all their effects without throughout play testing. So thanks for all the feedback! Hopefully this patch nudges it into a better place, if not, we can always try again :D.

5 comments:

  1. Do you still plan on adding breeding to this game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the direction of the latest series of patches.

    You mentioned you could assign units to certain moves. How would this be done? What do I need to write in the unit_data.json?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, just add a "moves": ["moveId", "moveId", ...] at the top level. For example: {"uid": ..., "stats": {...}, "moves": [A,B,C,...], "abilities": [...], ...}

      Delete
  3. Help! There's a game breaking bug!
    =====Congrats,you found a bug!!=====
    Consider sending a screenshot of your awesome finding to the developer at www.enlit3d.blogspot.com or at www.patreon.com/enlit3d.
    P.S Sorry about the interruption D:
    Version: 4.9.44

    TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
    compiled.js:31:29)
    compiled.js:151:125)
    compiled.js:149:184)
    compiled.js:237:266)
    compiled.js:317:276)
    compiled.js:317:392)
    compiled.js:302:117)
    compiled.js:317:374)
    compiled.js:746:305)
    compiled.js:752:496

    This happened because I were experimenting with the give_item command so I can get otherwise unobtainable items in game. The game session showed me this particular error when I tried to equip 'whitestuff_face' but the gameplay is still going. I selled this 'item' at the vendor(merchant-chan) and saved then quitted the game. I thought this error won't bother me again but it happened everytime I booted up the game rendering the game unplayable because it won't get past the 'initializing' screen. I want to try deleting my savefile but I don't know where is the savefile located on my pc. Please look into this issue promptly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my game back at the expense of my save file. Is there no way to repair my save file? C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\TechDemo enable hidden files at the view section of your windows explorer to get there. Then,delete your save file.

      Delete