Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Friday, June 16, 2017

Finishing up Heroine Rumble now.

Working on story mode now. It is going to a fairly simple mode and its mostly there to provide a way to earn Lewds in a wrestling setting. I originally had much bigger plans for the story mode, but I decided to postpone those to the next game.

My plan right now is to push out v0.5 of Heroine Rumble sometime before end of June. Shortly after, there will be a public version and then I will consider Heroine Rumble completed. I may come back to it in the future but no guarantees at this point.

Afterwards, I will be devoting full attention to the next game. I am actually somewhat excited. It has a lot of nice things going for it and an opportunity to correct some what I consider to be design mistakes. Anyways, don't want to talk too much about it right now or I'll be too distracted to finish Heroine Rumble.

There are also 2 more post here for more information:

3 comments:

  1. just a question I was looking at the bar for reaching 2000$ since that failed does that mean no character customization

    like I saw your post for the finishing up now and the first thing I saw was that line. "After last patch, character customization is implemented in game now (with throw moves being the exception)".

    I don't understand do we get to customize the character for normal fights or is that just adventure mode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In adv mode, and soon to be story mode, there are encounters that causes a permanent change to the player character. That character is available to play as in normal fights as well.

      Delete
  2. but @.@ what was this one about If this is reached then character customization will be in game! Think custom girl 3D but even better! Expect that this will extend the dev time by ~8 weeks but its part may be released incrementally. was that different from the adv mode and story mode character customization?

    ReplyDelete