Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Up Cumming Changes


In anticipation of the upcoming adventure mode, cumming behavior is now changed. It is now possible to have multiple orgasms during any one match! When the character orgasms, they loses a percentage of their health (red bar) instead of being instantly defeated. In addition, they are no longer tossed into the air afterwards and the H-move will continue where it left off.

The progress on the forest is going well. Probably went overboard and modeled in all four sides instead of only 1 side that is needed for a side-view beat-em-up. Oh wells. Now working on filling up the ground with grass so it doesn't look so barren.


6 comments:

  1. I think you should lower the time that characters stay still right after the orgasm, it's a bit long and if they have orgasms even mid animation now, it'll last too much.

    Also, when are you releasing the next public patch? I still have to try out Neko-chan and I would like to see those new futa animations :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Sexual submission with multiple orgasms is my ideal of game.

    I hope It's not a April Fools Topic(^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely approve of this change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, and can you make a graphics adjuster?
    I love playing this game but I use a toaster so I always top out at 20fps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing game! Will there be an update soon to the non patron version?

    ReplyDelete