Download can be found at Heroine Rumble page. (From now on all the releases can be found at that page, this is also to serve as a remainder to keep that page up to date.)
Here is a screenshot of "Watch" in action:
|Hands free to enjoy the view :)|
|"Watch" must be unlocked by defeating the difficulty 3 AI first|
Full changelog (Oct 05 2016):
- Added a "pause" button which also brings up the in game menu
- Implemented a save/load system for game. Save file is at <you>/AppData/Roaming/HeroineRumbleSave/
- Game now automatically saves your progress at the end of every match
- Added a "watch" button. Enabling this will allow AI to control your character in a match. This is toggle-able so you may get back to the action at any time. This feature is hidden by default and you must defeat the lvl 3 difficulty AI to unlock it. (Because I need to test the save-load system + feedback on game mechanics, three birds with one stone :D )
- If the "watch" button doesnt show up after you defeated lvl 3 AI, please leave a comment, could be a bug.
- Disabled damage number pop ups, they are distracting and doesn't bring much to the game play
- Reduced Helper Window size and changed Helper Window to only show your abilities (but hides the basic actions) after you won one match. Before you win one match, the Helper Window will only show the basic actions (but hides your abilities).
- Changed the location of escape bar so it should be always in view.
- re-tweaked lower difficulty AI to make them slightly more responsive
- to reduce the snowball-y nature of the game, submission no longer cause HP damage (green bar).
The next patch will be a content patch releasing the 3rd heroine! (If all goes to plan)