Description

Live Chat: Discord.
Get the latest builds: Patreon.
Get Mods here: Reddit.
Public Version for Heroine Rescue Team (v0.51): Here.
Download for Heroine Rumble is at the Heroine Rumble page.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Any demand for a futa/yuri toggle per character?

Currently implementing in-match dialogues for that extra spiciness and character personality.

In the meantime I recall that there was some demand for an individual yuri/futa switch for the characters and that wasn't possible to do back then. But now with some new Tech its a possibility. The reason why I am revisiting this is because I want to make a unified character selection UI that can handle both 1v1s and team modes. Having 2 separate UI path - one for exhibition and one for team mode is just too much maintenance work and prone to bugs.

Vote is to the right side of blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like that to be honest! I saw many characters on my game that I think that they didn't fit the futa type. Thanks for all the cool updates, hope your game goes well! ^^

    ReplyDelete