Showing the new fairer lvl 4 AI behavior and how to handle (and fail to handle) some of her moves. Still a WIP of course.
Some of the combat changes are:
- Grabbing attempt attack reach is lowered
- Grabbing attempt can not be interrupted by regular jabs anymore and is a valid move against AI
- Guarding is now a freely cancelable action
- Guarding will now turn the character towards targeted opponent if available
- Double tapping a direction key will now use a roll if roll is available (instead of starting run)
- Reduced the super armor of many abilities and/or apply the super armor later - many of them can not be used as a counter to basic strikes after the character is staggered